Sushi dinner tour
Sushi dinner tour
Enjoy an incredible Japanese Sushi dinner with your friends, family, or a special someone on the magical canals of Amsterdam! This private Sushi Dinner Tour is available for 2 or 4 guests.
The Sushi Dinner Tour includes Cava, beer, soft drinks, and water in addition to your delicious meal. You’ll also have a fantastic guide and skipper to answer your questions and tell you stories about your surroundings as you sail through the historical canal district.
A Brief Description
€ 220 for a group of 4;
€ 185 for a group of 2
Enjoy the Canal Tour of a Lifetime!
Itinerary and Pickup Location
- Our skipper will pick you up in the city center (Keizersgracht 198) with a feast ready for you to devour!
- You and your group will get a special 90-minute tour of the charming Jordaan neighborhood and the canal district’s smaller canals.
- Once the Sushi Dinner Tour is complete, you’ll be dropped off at the same location where you were picked up (Keizersgracht 198).
- This tour includes dinner and drinks, as well as a private 90-minute canal tour.
- Please dress according to the weather! It can get chilly on the water.
- The Sushi Dinner Tour will go on in all weather conditions except for strong winds. If you need to cancel, please do so at least 24 hours before the tour starts.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours before the tour starts.
What to Expect on your Tour
What’s better than dinner and a movie? Dinner and a canal cruise!
With this private Sushi Dinner Tour, you can discover Amsterdam from the water as you sail through the city’s sparkling canals while also indulging in a delicious Japanese Sushi dinner.
The Sushi Dinner Tour includes an Ocean Family Sushi Menu, a selection of drinks, and 90 minutes of relaxation on the canals. Your friendly guide, Skipper Paap, has over 20 years of experience. He can tell you fascinating tales about the history of the city, as well as answer any questions you might have.
You’ll sail through the enchanting Jordaan neighborhood and historic canal district, which is a wonderfully quiet area dating all the way back to the early 1600s. This provides the perfect ambiance for a cozy dinner. Book the Sushi Dinner Tour now for a truly unforgettable night out!
Our boats are intimate, luxurious, and peaceful, so you can enjoy the city in comfort and style. The Private 2-Hour Canal Tour is completely customizable. Your local tour guide boasts more than 20 years of experience and can easily help you create a unique route.
Our lovely boat is electric, which makes it quiet enough for you to hear the gentle lapping of the water. The boat also features a retractable roof, so you’ll be comfortable whatever the weather.
A fridge is handily available for your snacks and drinks, which you are welcome to bring on board. With all these fabulous features in mind, it’s no wonder that we are one of the leading companies for boat tours in Amsterdam!
- Family Owned & Operated
- Specialized Skipper/Guide
- Licensed & Insured Company
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted