Delight in a wonderful Indonesian dinner with your best friends, family members, or a special someone on the stunning canals of Amsterdam! This private Rijsttafel Dinner Tour is available for 2 or 4 guests.
This tour includes Cava, beer, soft drinks, and water in addition to your tasty meal. You’ll also have an amazing guide and skipper to answer your questions and tell you stories about your surroundings as you sail through the historical canal district.
A Brief Description
€ 200 for a group of 4 people
€ 175 for 2 people
Enjoy the Canal Tour of a Lifetime!
Itinerary and Pickup Location
- Our skipper will pick you up in the city center (Keizersgracht 198) with a feast ready for you to devour!
- You and your group will get a special 90-minute tour of the charming Jordaan neighborhood and the canal district’s smaller canals.
- Once the Rijsttafel Dinner Tour is complete, you’ll be dropped off at the same location where you were picked up (Keizersgracht 198).
- This tour includes dinner and drinks, as well as a private 90-minute canal tour.
- Please dress according to the weather! It can get chilly on the water.
- The Rijsttafel Dinner Tour will go on in all weather conditions except for strong winds. If you need to cancel, please do so at least 24 hours before the tour starts.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours before the tour starts.
What to Expect on your Tour
Looking for something fun and safe to do with your loved ones? This private Rijsttafel Dinner Tour is the perfect way to explore Amsterdam’s sparkling canals while also indulging in a traditional Indonesian dinner!
The Rijsttafel Dinner Tour includes four Indonesian dishes, saté, kroepoek, and rice. Satisfy your savory side or your sweet tooth with flavorful Indonesian food, which is a locally kept secret. You’ll also get a selection of drinks, plus 90 minutes of relaxation on the canals.
Your charismatic guide, Skipper Paap, has over 20 years of experience. He can tell you interesting stories about the history of the city and can answer any questions you might have.
You’ll sail through the delightful Jordaan neighborhood and historic canal district, which is a peaceful and picturesque area dating back to the early 1600s. This provides the ideal atmosphere for a cozy dinner. Book this unique Rijsttafel Dinner Tour now for a truly memorable night in Amsterdam!
Our boats are intimate, luxurious, and peaceful, so you can enjoy the city in comfort and style. The Private 2-Hour Canal Tour is completely customizable. Your local tour guide boasts more than 20 years of experience and can easily help you create a unique route.
Our lovely boat is electric, which makes it quiet enough for you to hear the gentle lapping of the water. The boat also features a retractable roof, so you’ll be comfortable whatever the weather.
A fridge is handily available for your snacks and drinks, which you are welcome to bring on board. With all these fabulous features in mind, it’s no wonder that we are one of the leading companies for boat tours in Amsterdam!
- Family Owned & Operated
- Specialized Skipper/Guide
- Licensed & Insured Company
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted