private canal tours
Staying in the Misc hotel in Amsterdam. Paping boat tours is working together with your hotel to bring you the nicest canal tours in town.
We offer a 90 minute canal tour that shows the best spots in town. Or you can combine that with a dinner on board.
Enjoy an incredible Japanese sushi or Indonesian Rijsttafel dinner with your friends, family, or a special someone on the magical canals of Amsterdam! These Canal Tours and Dinner Tours are available for 2 or 4 guests.
The Dinner Tours include Cava, beer, soft drinks, and water in addition to your delicious meal. You’ll also have a fantastic guide and skipper to answer your questions and tell you stories about your surroundings as you sail through the historical canal district.
A Brief Description
90-minute tour € 90 (without dinner)
Sushi € 185 (2 persons) € 220 (4 persons)
Rijsttafel € 175 (2 persons) € 200 (4 persons)
Enjoy the Canal Tour of a Lifetime!
- Our skipper will pick you up in the city center in front of the Misc hotel (Kloveniersburgwal 20) with a feast ready for you to devour!
- You and your group will get a special 90-minute tour of the charming Jordaan neighborhood and the canal district’s smaller canals.
- Once your Canal Tour is complete, you’ll be dropped off at the same location where you were picked up (Kloveniersburgwal 20)
- The Dinner tour includes dinner and drinks, as well as a private 90-minute canal tour.
- Please dress according to the weather! It can get chilly on the water.
- The Canal Tours will go on in all weather conditions except for strong winds. If you need to cancel, please do so at least 24 hours before the tour starts.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours before the tour starts.
What to Expect on your Tour
Looking for something fun and safe to do with your loved ones? This private Canal Tour is the perfect way to explore Amsterdam’s sparkling canals. You can choose between just a 90-minute canal tour or to add in a Sushi Dinner or to indulge in a traditional Indonesian dinner!
The Rijsttafel Canal Tour includes four Indonesian dishes, saté, kroepoek, and rice. And the Japanese Sushi Tour includes varied Sushi’s, chicken and salmon sate and green beans. Satisfy your savory side or your sweet tooth with flavorful Indonesian or Japanese food, which is a locally kept secret. You’ll also get a selection of drinks, plus 90 minutes of relaxation on the canals.
Your charismatic guide, Skipper Paap, has over 20 years of experience. He can tell you interesting stories about the history of the city and can answer any questions you might have.
You’ll sail through the delightful Jordaan neighborhood and historic canal district, which is a peaceful and picturesque area dating back to the early 1600s. This provides the ideal atmosphere for a cozy dinner. Book this unique Canal Tour now for a truly memorable night in Amsterdam!
Our boats are fully electric, so you’ll hear the water and not the engine.
We have a flexible roof system that we can open and close according to the weather conditions.
A nice addition to the seating is our heated seats which also warms up your back.
We also have blankets available.
- Family Owned & Operated
- Specialized Skipper/Guide
- Licensed & Insured Company
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
Enjoy the Canal Tour of Your Life!
Stay In The Loop
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for awesome offers & discounts.