CREATE YOUR OWN AMSTERDAM EXPERIENCE!
As fun as it can be to chat with new people, sometimes you’d simply prefer a more exclusive adventure without strangers in your space. This Private 2-Hour Canal Tour offers you the opportunity to spend time on a boat with only your favorite people! Whether it’s with your colleagues and clients or family and friends, we can assist you in creating an amazing time on the water. Thinking about planning something romantic? With no unfamiliar faces there to get in your way, our Private 2-Hour Canal Tour is also a fantastic option for couples.
A Brief Description
Duration: 2 hours
Availability: daily between 10AM and 10PM
Price: €180/2 hours
Amount of guests: max 5 persons or 2 households (from June 30 max 10)
Enjoy the Canal Tour of a Lifetime!
Itinerary and Pickup Location
- Your skipper will pick you up in the city center at the location of your choice
- You’ll have a special chance to discover the smaller canals of the Jordaan area and canal district
- After the tour, you will be dropped off at the location of your choice
Check out our recommended pick up locations below, click on the toggle. Click on the link to see it on Google maps.
We can pick you up anywhere within the city centre. Perhaps your hotel? Otherwise we can also recommend the following addresses:
- Central Canal District (Prinsengracht 375)
- Singel North (Singel 5)
- Singel South (flower market) (Singel 446)
- Homo Monument (Keizersgracht 179)
- Near Dam Square (Singel 258)
- Near Haarlemmerstraat shopping (Herenmarkt)
- Leidseplein (Leidsekade 101)
- Museum van Loon (Keizersgracht 672)
- Golden Bend (Herengracht 466)
- Near Utrechtsestraat shopping (Amstelveld 10)
- Near Rembrandt square (Amstel 178)
- Hermitage (Amstel 51)
- City hall / stopera (Amstel 180)
- Carré theatre (Amstel 115)
- Cafe Waterkant (Marnixstraat 246)
- Jordaan district (Lijnbaansgracht 156)
- Heineken Experience (Stadhouderskade 78)
- Waterloo square (Zwanenburgwal 36)
- Central Station (Stationsplein 51 – 53)
- Museum district (Museumstraat 1)
On this tour, you’ll spend 2 whole hours on the water.
Please dress according to the weather. It can change quickly in Amsterdam, so layers are always best!
The tour will continue in all weather conditions except for strong winds. If you need to cancel, please do so at least 4 hours prior to your tour’s scheduled start time.
Please make your tour reservation at least 24 hours before your preferred start time.
What to expect on your tour
On this Private 2-Hour Canal Tour, you and your group will be treated like royalty as you explore the canals of Amsterdam like never before. Join skipper Paap on his personalized cruise through the canals of Amsterdam’s quiet and bewitching Jordaan area. We can adapt the tour to your wishes and needs, which enables you to truly sit back and relax as you’re taken on an unforgettable journey. Perhaps you have a dinner reservation and would like to be whisked away straight from the restaurant after dessert. Or maybe you’d like to stretch your legs at one of the city’s many famed museums after your time on the canals. No problem! We can adjust the departure and drop off locations according to your schedule.
Additionally, if there’s anything particular on your Amsterdam bucket list that you’d like to see during your time on the canals, you can discuss this with your skipper. As long as it fits within the timeframe of the Private 2-Hour Canal Tour, we are happy to work it into your tour. A private tour is genuinely the best way to maximize your time in the city with the help of enthusiastic and experienced locals. There is truly no other experience in Amsterdam quite like it! You can look forward to creating special memories on this tour that you’ll treasure for years to come.
Our boats are intimate, luxurious, and peaceful, so you can enjoy the city in comfort and style. The Private 2-Hour Canal Tour is completely customizable. Your local tour guide boasts more than 20 years of experience and can easily help you create a unique route.
Our lovely boat is electric, which makes it quiet enough for you to hear the gentle lapping of the water. The boat also features a retractable roof, so you’ll be comfortable whatever the weather.
A fridge is handily available for your snacks and drinks, which you are welcome to bring on board. With all these fabulous features in mind, it’s no wonder that we are one of the leading companies for boat tours in Amsterdam!
- Family Owned & Operated
- Specialized Skipper/Guide
- Licensed & Insured Company
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
Read what our guests love about our tours
Frequently Asked Questions
We normally have a maximum of 10 guests per tour. Due to Corona, we currently only allow a maximum of 5 people per tour or 2 households.
Yes, you are allowed to bring your dog on the private tours. Please rate us on Bringfido.com
Yes, you are allowed to bring a stroller.
- We disinfect the boat after every tour.
- The skipper doesn’t shake guests.
- There’s a 1,5 m distance between skipper and guests.
- We have hand-sanitiser available.
- Mouth masks are available