- Ready to take your family out again?
Tired of cycling?
- Bored of board games at home?
You have a love for Amsterdam, the canals and you’d like to see and discover new areas.
- Do you live in Amsterdam?
Parc too crowded? Swimming pool closed?
You want to do something that’s both comfortable and fun for the whole family?
Join us on our special Family Canal Tour.
Why Choose Us?
Love for the City
We love this city and want to share our passion with you.
No Tap Here!
You’ll have direct access to a local skipper who will gladly tell you all about the city of Amsterdam
Go off the beaten track
We don’t have a set route. Every time you go out on the water you’ll get to see and hear about something different. Every tour is shaped by your questions and your skipper’s imagination.
Comfortable and Top Rated
Our boats are intimate, luxurious and wonderfully quiet, so that you can see the city in comfort and in style. We’re one of the top-ranked boat tour companies in Amsterdam.
What Guests Say About The Family Tour
- Centrale Canal District (Prinsengracht 375)
- Singel North (Singel 5)
- Singel South (flower market) (Singel 446)
- De Roode Hoed (Keizersgracht 100)
- Dam Square (Singel 258)
- Haarlemmerstreet shopping (Herenmarkt)
- Leidseplein square (Leidsekade 101)
- Museum van Loon (Keizersgracht 672)
- Golden Bend (Herengracht 466)
- Utrechtsestraat shopping (Amstelveld 10)
- Rembrandt square (Amstel 178)
- Hermitage museum (Amstel 51)
- Cityhall / Stopera (Amstel 180)
- Carré theatre(Amstel 115)
- Café Waterkant (Marnixstraat 246)
- Jordaan district (Lijnbaansgracht 156)
- Heineken Experience (Stadhouderskade 78)
- Waterlooplein square (Zwanenburgwal 36)
- Central Station (Stationsplein 51 – 53)
- Museum district (Museumstraat 1)
What’s the price of this amazing Private Family Tour?
Normally the total price would be €90 per hour. We understand that times are tough, so we’ll offer you a €30 discount. If you book now, you’ll do the tour for a total price of €60 per hour. I can guarantee that this low price won’t be offered anywhere else in Amsterdam. If you have 1 or 7 people in your household, the price will still be €60/hour total.
Book the Family Tour
You can book the family tour below by clicking the BOOK NOW button below.
We have two different time durations. You can choose between the 1 hour or 1,5 hour tour.
Safety and Prevention
If you’re worried about safety. We totally understand.
We got our Corona safety measures in check: regular disinfection, skipper seated behind screen, hand sanitiser available.
There are life vests available for your kids. Please let us know if you think you might need one.