Enjoy a special Canal Tour in Amsterdam
Ask anybody that lives here. They’ll all agree. Amsterdam is at its best from the water.
On the cobblestone streets — where pedestrians, bicycles, cars and trams swerve and hurtle past — the city often overwhelms. That falls away the minute you get on the waterways. There, you can relax, sit back and watch the city float by.
The canals were dug in the 17th century, when the merchants of Amsterdam controlled a trading empire that stretched around the world. These waterways formed the arteries of that empire, with the commerce and people from almost every continent flowing through them.
Since then, every generation has left its mark on this engineering marvel and work of art, as well as the buildings beside them.
Today the whole canal system is a UNESCO world heritage site, lined with over 8500 monumental buildings. That means wherever you go, there is always something to see. Even after ten years on the water, this place still takes our breath away.
In short, when you come to Amsterdam a boat tour has to be on your list.Book Now!
Why choose us?
For plenty of reasons!
- We love this city and want to share our passion with you.
- No tapes here! You’ll have direct access to a skipper who will gladly tell you about the city and answer any questions you have.
- We offer both private and shared canal tours. This way you choose who you’ll share your tour with.
- Our boats are electric and charged by solar panels. That means your tour will be eco-friendly and wonderfully quiet.
- We don’t have a set route. Every time you go out on the water you’ll get to see and hear about something different. Every tour is shaped by your questions and your skipper’s imagination.
- Our boats are personable and luxurious, so that you can see the city in comfort and in style.
- We’re one of the top-ranked boat tour companies in Amsterdam. So you don’t have to take our word for it! Check out our customer’s overwhelmingly positive reviews on TripAdvisor instead.
So, come on! Join us! Let us show you the canals of Amsterdam!